Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Numero Uno

Well, hello there. Cafe Hana? Sound familiar? Mayhaps, from my old blogging days when xanga was cool. Since then, I've made futile attempts trying to start up all kinds of new blogs. Whatever happened to the little Hana who used to write about her daily events in a diary religiously every single night? All I see is a big Hana who starts countless projects and never completes any of them. Take the puzzle that's been on my floor since the weekend.


I remember I once decided to start a scrapbook. Well I finished the Best Friend page with pictures from kindergarten to highschool...and well that's where I finished. Now I just look like a freak who's obsessed with a girl named Ashley.

So many unfinished projects...well I'm going to prove to myself and to you that I am a changed woman....how come that doesn't sound convincing? Well, keep checking back to make sure I'm keeping my word.

No comments: